Sunday, January 6, 2019

A post with book memes :D

Sup y'all!

So maybe today was not a good day for you. Maybe you were easily frustrated, maybe nothing seemed to work, and maybe-just-maybe, by the end of the day, you were surprised (and relieved) to find that you hadn't killed anyone.
So maybe you just need a break. You might need to laugh. You might just need to forget about your troubles for a while. So, I can help you with that!

So we all love memes.................

.................don't we?

And we all love books..............

.................

*Readers: Ok, now type "...................don't we?"*
...........

not even gonna go there xD


Anyways, I thought it would be fun to do a post with book memes instead of a review, for today. So!

Cominciamo! (that's Italian for "let's begin" :P)


Image result for book memes


Image result for book memes

Image result for book memes


Image result for book memes

Image result for book memes

Image result for book memes

Image result for book memes


Image result for book memes


Image result for book memes


Image result for book memes


Related image




Image result for book memes


Image result for book memes



Hope ya liked them! And yes, I KNOW THERE WEREN'T ENOUGH OF THEM. But there comes a certain point in your life where something like this happens:



Schoolwork: MUAHAHA, I AM FINALLY HERE AND I AM GOING TO CONTROL YOUR LIIIIFE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Me: But--

Schoolwork: NO BUTS, YOU SHALL DO AS I SAY AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE LIFE MISERABLE, MUAHAHAHA

Me: But my readers need more--

Schoolwork: I DON'T CAAARE, I ONLY CARE ABOUT DOMINATION, HAHAHAHA

Me: ok quit with the laughing, there is NOTHING FUNNY about this.

Schoolwork: whatever MUAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Me: but the memes!

Schoolwork: NO TIME, I AM WAITING FOR YOU AND IF YOU DON'T GET ME OVER WITH I ALREADY SAID WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! *drags Me off to the Dungeon Schoolroom Extraordinaire*

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.............




Anyway yeah maybe it's not that bad (and maybe it is). I hope you liked this post! Stay with us for more upcoming book reviews that are, as yet, only drafts BUT THEY WON'T STAY THAT WAY FOREVER. :D Thanks for reading! 





Does schoolwork ever do stuff like that to you? 
What was your favorite meme? Which one made you laugh the most?


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! Don'tcha just love book memes? :D

      Delete
  2. These are hilarious!! The Amazon order one, though...that's my family on our way home from church conferences where there are book tables, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Julian! So true! I can only say that I WISH that was me xD Lol, I can never have enough books. :D

      Delete
  3. Great content, thank you for sharing. Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. I'll be sure to incorporate this points in my new blogging journey. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

A post with book memes :D

Sup y'all! So maybe today was not a good day for you. Maybe you were easily frustrated, maybe nothing seemed to work, and maybe-just-...