Monday, July 30, 2018

The Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings #1)

Related image  The dark, fearsome Ringwraiths were searching for a Hobbit. Frodo Baggins knew they were seeking him and the Ring that he bore--the Ring of Power that would enable evil Sauron to destroy all that was good in Middle-Earth. Now it was up to Frodo and his faithful servant Sam, with a small band of companions, to carry the Ring to the one place it could be destroyed--Mount Doom, in the very center of Sauron's dark kingdom.

  *hyperventilating*
EVERYTHING.
EV--ER--Y--THING.

 In my humble opinion, this is the best book that was ever written and ADFLKSDLFKJASDFLKJ HERE GOES FANGIRLING.

I LOVE the characters, the plot, the storyline, the settings, and if I could do anything at all it would be to live in Middle-Earth with the Elves.   

I have a confession to make.

Lord of The Rings is the only---ONLY---thing I obsess over. I better not hear anyone ask why.

It's a good thing someone already wrote some articles about it because I am too much of a fangirl to speak clearly on this subject. (well I probably could but...anyway...)

 The Lord of The Rings and the Five Dimensions of a Story

 How J.R.R. Tolkien Used Middle-Earth to Reveal Who We Are

Those articles, especially the first one, are sooooooo true.

................................

.......................................

...............................................

There is nothing to dislike about this. At. All. Some may disagree, but oh well. If you disagree I'd love to know why in the comments below. :D


I don't really think there is anything. Like. There's nothing bad. At. All.
There are some descriptions of battles, but they're not the kind that have you cringing, they're the kind that have you yelling stuff like, "Get 'em, Gimli!" and, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" and the like. (at least that's what I do)
(btw, in the movies I think there are a lot of "YEAAAAAH SAM" moments)


*sigh* This one is super obvious. 

FIVE STARS AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED.



Have you read this AMAZING book? Who is your favorite character? What was the saddest part, in your opinion? Have you read anything else by J.R.R. Tolkien? If so, what was it?



*the ultimate LoTR fangirl*


2 comments:

  1. YESSSSS I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH AND THE MOVIE AND THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirls with you*

    LOVE this review, Lacy! I have no words (besides the ones above) to describe my love of this book! You did pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Nicole! I AM SUCH A FANGIRL it's not even funny. AND LEGOLAS. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete

A post with book memes :D

Sup y'all! So maybe today was not a good day for you. Maybe you were easily frustrated, maybe nothing seemed to work, and maybe-just-...